Triangle Endoscopy Center participates with most major insurance carriers. We recommend that you check with your insurance provider to verify your coverage. We participate with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Not Blue Value)
- Federal Employee Plan
- United Health Care
- Non-Prima Wellpath
- Medicare Replacement (PFFS) plans
- We also accept some First Health plans — please call us to find out if we accept your First Health plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Plan Leads to Significant Out-of-Pocket Savings!
Triangle Endoscopy Center is the only endoscopy center in Durham County participating in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) global fee plan. As such, most BCBSNC patients will not incur deductible or coinsurance costs, resulting in considerable out-of-pocket savings compared with hospital-based endoscopy. The only out-of-pocket expense for most BCBSNC patients is the typical office co-pay ($30-$70, depending on the plan.
There are two exceptions:
- BCBS patients who have HSA accounts. These accounts begin with the alpha-prefix YPDW. In all cases except for screening colonoscopies (which are covered at 100%), these patients are subject to the deductible and co-insurance limits of their plans and will receive a bill.
- For out of network options, please consult your specific insurance plan, as deductibles and coinsurances are likely to apply.
We are happy to assist you by filing all necessary insurance claims with your insurance provider for reimbursement. In order to do this, we will need your most recent insurance information on file. If your insurance plan requires a co-payment, payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal check, Visa and MasterCard. We also offer the option to pay bills online. With our online bill pay option, you can securely make a payment for your service online with no hassles.Pay Bill Online
For self-pay patients, please call (919) 544-4887 to obtain details about our fee schedule.
All balances not paid by insurance policies are the responsibility of the patient. If you need assistance with your bill, please do not hesitate to call us at (919) 544-4887. Our billing office staff is ready to help answer your billing questions.