Insurance and Billing
Triangle Endoscopy Center participates with most major insurance carriers. We recommend that you check with your insurance provider to verify your coverage. We participate with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Not Blue Value)
- Federal Employee Plan
- United Health Care
- Non-Prima Wellpath
- Medicare Replacement (PFFS) plans
- We also accept some First Health plans — please call us to find out if we accept your First Health plan
Most Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina patients are eligible for co-pay only endoscopic services, in which no deductibles or coinsurances will be applicable.
There are two exceptions:
- BCBS patients who have HSA accounts. These accounts begin with the alpha-prefix YPDW. In all cases except for screening colonoscopies (which are covered at 100%), these patients are subject to the deductible and co-insurance limits of their plans and will receive a bill.
- For out of network options, please consult your specific insurance plan, as deductibles and coinsurances are likely to apply.
We are happy to assist you by filing all necessary insurance claims with your insurance provider for reimbursement. In order to do this, we will need your most recent insurance information on file. If your insurance plan requires a co-payment, payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal check, Visa and MasterCard. We also offer the option to pay bills online. Pay online using our secure server here.
For self-pay patients, please call (919) 544-4887 to obtain details about our fee schedule.
All balances not paid by insurance policies are the responsibility of the patient. If you need assistance with your bill, please do not hesitate to call us at (919) 544-4887. Our billing office staff is ready to help answer your billing questions.